This rules, that all players must obey, are laid down to maintain a realistic gameplay and for creating a respect space between the players as well.
- Be respectful to other players (No offensive names, racist, etc).
- One company for each player, or shared between several of them.
- Do not block or sabotage companies, industries or cities.It's forbidden taking cargo from industries if there are other companies' active stations.
- No huge terraforming (sea, mountains, etc); use tunnel and bridges. 2 tiles high max.
- Build bridges instead level crossings in rail roads with much traffic or high speed ones.
- It is forbidden to connect islands to land with bridges. Use ships or planes. Raising the sea is not allowed, unless that bridges exist in real world.
- Do not buy a big amount of land; just the needed for enlarge the station.
- No abuse of station spread. Maximum 5 tiles between not united stations (Manhattan distance).
- It is not allowed to increase artificially the station rating.
- If ships are used, place a buoy each 20 tiles aprox.
These rules can change at any moment. Servers admins, represented by company 1 "Ministry of Public Works" or similar, reserve the right for making any change at the mage. Companies breaking these rules will be eliminated, and their players kicked or banned.