This rules, that all players must obey, are laid down to maintain a realistic gameplay and for creating a respect space between the players as well.
- Be respectful to other players (No offensive names, racist, etc).
- One company for each player, or shared between several of them.
- Do not block or sabotage companies, industries or cities. Also applied to "copied" lines. It's forbidden taking cargo from industries if there are other companies' active stations. Hotels included.
- No huge terraforming (sea, mountains, etc); use tunnel and bridges. Maximum 1 tile high for ditches and embankments.
- Build bridges instead level crossings in rail roads with much traffic or high speed ones.
- It is forbidden to connect two land masses with bridges (unless it exists in real world and real date). Use ships or planes. Raising the sea is not allowed, unless that bridges exist in real world.
- Do not buy a big amount of land; just the needed for enlarge the station.
- No abuse of station spread. Maximum 5 tiles between not united stations (Manhattan distance).
- It is not allowed to increase artificially the station rating.
- Companies that make cities grow can reserve the right to use the recyclables the city produce.
If you are AFK, move to "spectator" with the button "Spectate".
These rules are for guidance only, and are subject to change without notice. Playing on this server implies acceptance of these rules. The server administrators, represented by company 1 "Ministerio de Fomento" or similar, reserve the right to make any changes to the game. Companies that violate these rules may be eliminated, and their players temporarily or permanently banned.